Sunday, August 22, 2010

RE: Looking Around

[quote="HellZenith"][quote="Qwiette"]Hey, babes, whattup? Hi! Must be about school-time. Your last year, wow. Left short note for you in Subeta. Hope to hear something from you soon. I'm not trying to stalk you or anything creepy like that! Just lookin' around. Where's my girl? Is she alright? Typical paranoid stuff, yeah. Ok, gotta go do some laundry for the first time in over, wow, THREE months!! I was already overdue for some laundry when I was injured on June 10. :ninja:[/quote]

yeah school tomorrow. not very excited. new year, same s**t...ya know? Yeah ive been too lazy to reply lol XD welcome to gaia.[/quote]

(Check out your inbox at Subeta)
Hey, glad you let me know you were still alive, lol. I really didn't want you to think I was totally freaking out, not yet. I knew you'd reply when you could. I think boredom is a good reason for about anything. I'm a Pro Crastinater. Crastination is good, LOL.

I don't know why I got so worried. Sometimes having you "there" instead of "here" is hard. But of course my there is your here and so on. Anj reminded me about school time. I knew she was right. It's part of my illnesses, and even though I might understand or strongly suspect that these are the forces involved, I still feel the same inside, probably makes no sense. LOL. I've been under considerable stress, and that's when the Gremlins come to visit.

I'm trying to get $30,000 in student loans forgiven and face holy hell if I can't, then there is a chance that I may lose my income entirely in the future because of a stupid program I got on years ago.

I'll feel much better soon. Even though I don't have money, I'm thinking of calling lawyers to see what they might say. My Psychiatrist is totally on my side, so that will help bundles. She is putting me back on an old medicine that I think will help me. If I can ever work again, I want to have my own restaurant, The Jaspers. I told you that once but it's been awhile. I think about it a lot.

So, we're cool, so glad you stopped by. My cats are all sweet and healthy. The weather here has been very nice, probably still hot there?

Tiffany Jamb, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment