Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RE: flying under the radar

Date Aug 04, 2010 - 10:27:10
From Zenith
Subject: RE: flying under the radar
Body: You want to know something hilarious? Im so androgynous at this point most people cant tell my gender (easily) if they dont know me. I made a thread called guess my gender. Half say girl, half say boy, and people are trying to back up their reasons... its quite funny. XD But one guy cracked me. Hes a trans guy, and he said he knew immediately i was too. WOAH. :O

I got like... 5 minutes of sunshine. I really dont like it. At all. You can tell from my skin tone lol. heres my thread http://www.subeta.net/forums/goto/13497654

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No load of crap today, thankfully! My old friend Dennis (the bisexual Chemical Engineer) called. Was glad to talk to him. He's had some crap too. I guess we all do, but some have less, like I hope a smart girl like you can. NO BORROWING - a word to the wise.

Between now and age 24 or so, If you have serious depression or sudden unexplained (probably dangerous) elation, seek out a Pscyhologist or some help. Luckily the Bipolar crap will pass you by. If not, GET MEDS.

So. What's your major? Glad to hear about your good little normal (?) republican tuition payments!! lol. ; )

Thanks for describing the emo and the stereotype.

I should have known you'd guess the name in my little code. We are like spies, you Zenith in subeta, me Subsonic - Operation Under the Radar (or something like that...) Yeah.

Well, I finally started my autobiography. Not much to it yet, but it's all online where a silly PC virus can't just knock it all off my HD. I'm going to make Word files, print hardcopies, make CD's just to keep it from vanishing - people are clueless as to how fragile electronic computer data really is. Bugs. Viruses. Power surges or blackouts, hackers, natural disasters, even human predators if you think about it. How helpful would it be to an invading force to create and electromagnetic pulse and wipe our computers out? Bomb them? Hack them? Just target every bank's computer systems and likely backups... Extreme, but scary. Little glitches have sent so much of my work right down the toilet, or to data heaven. Even online glitches. Blogger has me blocked out of my blogs that you read. There's really no one to contact either. It's just the users fending for themselves. I'm no tech. I'll work on it some more when I decide to. Word Count 2007 is locked down to me. D.a.m.n.!!

By the way, the guy I went after was a sociopathic "a$$ hole," not a "butthead!" lol.

SO, did you finally get some sunshine? It's been warm here, but not hot. I miss hot weather a little, but then I realize I miss it VERY little. *insert more smilies here* LOL
Miss seeing your face. A lot. - TIFJMB

No comments:

Post a Comment