Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RE: Hey Her Herz

Jul 29, 2010 - 12:46:12
From Zenith

Subject: RE: Hey Herr Herz

dude your life sounds like it sucks big time :O sorry :/ My day has been BORING ugh. ive been stuck inside my bedroom walls since school let out like 2 months ago. I want OUT OF HERE. i feel like some gosh darn prisoner. bleh. but you can look at my art in my sumopaint gallery. it has even more stuff than facebook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hangin out. One of my teeth broke completely in half today! I have to borrow money like crazy so I can go fix it or pull it. Like I needed this...

I finished the Twilight series, all 2,448 pages of it, gah! The final book seemed better written. It all reads almost as if a different author wrote each. Odd. NIGHTLIGHT is speeding towards me even as you read this, haha. Can't wait for THAT! LOL.

Yeah I got Hair Hairtz! piZZa and naZi rang my bell. Thanks, I get it.

I have to go, ungawdly tired. I'm glad I'm into making pancakes lately if I'm going to go through losing a tooth. My foot is still bad. I'm calling my orthopedist tomorrow right after the dentist. Do I have to really be an adult? I'm not so great at it and it sucks! I thought I would be so free and love being a "grown-up." It's just a different set of restrictions in the end. BUT I tend to bring trouble on myself. After all, I DID join six bookclubs about two years ago...um, my CAT has two of them!
Glad I'm back to reading again. Ever eaten a dull textbook? Causes indigestion.


THE CHRONICLES OF AN OYSTER -
http://oyster-chronicles.blogspot.com

Here's where I start depositing material for my full set of memiors, and what odd memiors they will be. I'm still scheming...HOW will I manage to put my material together? No one's ever taught me how to write a book, let alone a multi-volume set of memiors. I'll include general input and creative self-, very much a work of the id. I expect to write up various stories and memories combined with material pulled from the present or recent past, then making a patchwork quilt out of them, linking them together and adding information, poetry and songs... my little Frankenstein

Sorry you can't follow since you're blocked from blogs. Maybe you'll get a peek at a friend's house or something if you're curious.

I'm outta here, Herr Herz. I'll be around, hope you have a wonderful day! My own Axel. Nice name. Axel Herz. I miss seeing your face, your art on Facebook, but I have to agree they F*d it up royal. Maybe we could still use FB for special purposes like that. I want to watch you grow, see your face from time to time.

Hey kid, what's up? How's your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment