Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Date Aug 07, 2010 - 09:52:06
From Zenith
Subject: RE: whats up? art jobs
Body: Well the premade thing doesnt sound good. people want the has they made themselves. If they are going to get unique has it might as well be their own. And to draw it, you basically find a cool pose, and draw the clothes on the new figure and make it all nice looking.
http://www.sumopaint.com/files/images800/ghfcgazkirbqaosp.jpg
example. People eat it up. No you dont bug me, but it is overwhelming to see like 5 new ones in the box. One or two is fine though No darvocett for you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm. Could you prepare HA's from your own imagination to let people choose from if they wanted? Easier to make? I was thinking of supplying the T-Shirt like in the mail with their choice from your stock, and promise to retire each pre-made HA or customized pre-made once it is chosen by someone for their own...just thinking. IDK, this could suck big ones as far as I know.... : )
You be the brilliant one. I'll be the competent one. For reals.

Would you tell me how to draw a HA? What size and stuff, basics, what do people ask for? I don't even know. I won't be stealing your business for a long while... I bought

a thumb-drive and an expensive medical bracelet that is water-proof and durable, plugs into any computer, shows everything about you medically that you chose to put into the bracelet. COOL!!

I'm on 8 meds, and if you give me Darvocett I become seriously decisive that I want to kill myself. No real agony, just that it feels like what I should do....can't explain, it's so WEIRD.
Unknown drug interaction I say.

Hey, BTW, am I sending you way too many messages? I don't want to pester or make you feel obligated or something! Uggh! I just want to interact with you because I genuinely like you.

143,
Subsonic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the t shirt thing sounds good except transfer paper isnt cheap, and most people change their HAs too often to want it on a shirt unless its BRILLIANT art.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've thought of lurking around pet shows with a drawing pad, sketching people's darlings. I'd enjoy doing cat portraits, but from my own photos of them. I work slow, at a desk. HA's, hmm. They seem involved. I know what you mean about decent payout. Harness the power of the color copier! Maybe these guys would suck up T-shirts with transfers of their avatars on? I can sometimes find T-shirts 10 for $10 at my local drugstore, Walgreens. Most printers can do transfers and then I think you iron it on, or something. As for murals, I've actually done two children's rooms, free for friends. I was a teen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do whatever people tell me to do lol. Its hard finding work at a decent payout. I prefer to do portraits even though they take 5 million times as long, its easier for me and i enjoy it more. i HATE drawing avatars. but thats what everyone wants... and pays a crap ton for.

people can pay you in usd here. seriously. (US DOLLARS LYKE OMFGWTFBBQ!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What else are you doing right now? Still doing avatars? I want to do mine whenever I get my business and my bills caught up. Do you know an easy or steady way to earn some cash (real dolares) with artwork? I'm more traditional, but plan to begin computer/digital art sometime - maybe after I get my Mac. I found a site selling affordable Mac software .

I have a 1" binder catalogue of my works, most in acrylic, 8 1/2" x 11" or shrunk to fit. Transfers on cheap TShirts, Cards, murals in people's homes are some ideas I've had. I need an overhead projector. I need a good printer, ughh! I'm SO broke!! I shouldn't complain, I have a HOME and 3 lovely cats. I'm thankful for that. I had to sleep street-style one night, was locked out after hours, no one to help me get in, not my fault. It was dangerous and cold and scary. I had my bank card, why didn't I get a cab and a motel room? duh. air between the ears here...but I survived. I sat down in front of my computer that day and wrote out 25 pages single-spaced in one sitting, a short-story based on recent misadventures including the night out. I lost my only copy and then my pc fried. Figures. I only lose my masterpieces. It must be easier to hold on to the crap. Most of it, that is! XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment