Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RE: Amazing Art

Date Aug 11, 2010 - 03:18:35
From Zenith
Subject: RE: Amazing Art

then the numbers are the letters? There were only 5 numbers. I originally guessed one for each vowel. 1 was the most frequent character so I guessed it as e. But now youre telling me its a 5 letter word? My name?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're right, it IS some crazy ass code! Clue of the day: the letters are random and mean nothing! LOL! Well, let's also say that the letters DO mean something, but they all mean the same thing...the letters provide two functions, 1. To annoy wouldbe codecrackers, however intelligent they may be, LOL! and,
2. ? Hmm, I forget...LOL!!

I hope the humor is appreciated. I laughed my ass off after I added this twirk to my code. I kept envisioning Nazi codecrackers going insane and losing the war because they couldn't crack this ridiculous American code...I can't help but laugh at the mental pictures I got...maybe I should like, you know, get a life or something. LOL. Glad you are well. That most of all. Hope you can make some progress with today's clue. Have fun. - TIFJMB


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yep im well! and i could NOT figure out the code. I gathered it wasnt a simple substitution code however. There were far too many characters and the letter frequency was just way weird. so it was either originally a foreign language or it was some crazy ass code XD or both? lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the news - a mechanized looking creature who shoots rainbows, has rainbow themed feathers and tail. I was struck by the I-wish-I'd-drawn-that! effect. I'm doing well, hope the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment