Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RE: Hey Whats A...

Date Aug 07, 2010 - 09:56:59
From Zenith
Subject: RE: Hey Whats A...

haha thats too easy for me. You should really challenge me

A cult is a group or guild or whatever. And yes people can read them unless you make it private. I dont know how cause i dont use them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..."Cult" in subeta? Curious. Can others read posts from my Journal? I wrote them (all 2 of them, lol) with other people in mind, tried hard to be hilarious, but it's really just some mindless silliness. I have a silly, sick sense of humor. (I love Stephen King. Long live the King!)'

BTW - other message:
wsn't intending to sound like I was offering to supply anything. ((OOPs!))

143 - Three words. Number of letters in each word. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment